Shipping & Handling at Leather4Sure
All Orders are processed immediately after credit card authorization and verification have been completed. Orders are shipped on all working days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays)Multiple Shipments
In case a single order results in multiple shipments, the shipping and handling charges are charged for the first package only. There are no additional shipping and handling charges for subsequent shipments for same order."Signature Required" Shipping Options
For "signature required" shipping options, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.Shipping Carriers
We chose the most efficient shipping options for your order. The following shipment carrier are our trusted partners: DHL, UPS or FedEx.SHIPPING TIMES :
- Most of Europe and the USA - delivery within 5-7 days*
- Rest of the world - delivery from 10-20 days*
*Shipping times are to be used as a guide only and are based on time from order. Leather4sure cannot take responsibility for any delays to orders due to customs clearance or payment transaction delays.International Shipping Options & Charges
- International shipment charges are dependent on various factors like the quantity of ordered items, the weight of the items and the destination country. During Checkout, international shipping costs will be calculated and guaranteed by Leather4sure based on the items you are purchasing and your shipping destination.
- We offer free shipping on international shipment above USD $500.
- International customers have the option of multiple shipment addresses by placing a separate order for each shipping address. We cannot ship single international orders to multiple addresses at this time.
- Average delivery period for in stock items is 10-20 business days after receipt of your order. The shipping timeline specific to your destination can be viewed in Checkout.
- Please note that shipping period are estimates and delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Delivery is not done to Post Office boxes.
- International shipment order have a maximum merchandise sub-total purchase amount limit of $1,000, or a maximum purchase item limit of 20 items per order, whichever comes first.
- Leather4sure ships your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict about customs charges in your resident country. For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office.
- Local country custom's affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
DUTIES AND TAXESCUSTOMERS IN THE EU
For customers in the EU, prices for each item are shown as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that when shopping from boutiques outside of the EU, import duties are excluded from the price you see online and you may have to pay import duties to receive your items.CUSTOMERS IN THE REST OF THE WORLD
For customers in the Rest of the World, prices for each item are shown as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that import duties are excluded from the prices you see online and you may have to pay import duties to receive your items. You will not have to pay VAT or Sales Tax but there may be other local taxes that you may need to pay to receive your goods.